AETC is now accepting applications for iShare presentations. An iShare presentation is a flexible, fast-paced, roundtable presentation that allows for collaborative, in-depth discussion among small group participants. Presenters should plan to stay at their table for a minimum of two hours. iShare presentations were specifically designed to engage participants in using innovative technology practices to improve curriculum and instruction. Therefore, iShare presentations provide an excellent forum for giving and receiving targeted feedback, engaging in indepth discussions, problem solving educational issues, and networking with colleagues with similar interests and concerns.
iShare presentations consist of 45-minute oral presentations that include collaborative discussions with participants seated around a table. The iShare presenter begins the session with a 15-20 minute presentation followed by 30 minutes of collaborative discussion and feedback from participants. iShare presenters should bring to their sessions guiding questions to help facilitate an indepth conversation where participants are learning from and with each other. Presenters can also bring to their sessions visual aids, such as handouts to help illustrate their work. If you are interested in applying to be an iShare presenter, please complete the attached application.
The following are examples of iShare presentation topics:
1. Practical Strategies for Flipping your Classroom
2. Technology Tools that assist with College- and Career-Ready Standards
3. Using Technology as a Therapeutic Tool for Students
4. Integrating Technology in a One-Computer Classroom
5. Do’s and Don’ts of Writing Technology Grants
6. Do’s and Don’ts of Developing a BYOD School Policy
7. Vendor-sponsored sessions demonstrating an innovative classroom technology
Please keep in mind the above are only examples of iShare presentation topics. Feel free to submit topics that are relevant to instructional technology.