Alabama College- & Career-Ready Standards (CCRS)
The Alabama State Board of Education approved the adoption of the internationally benchmarked Common Core State Standards along with selected Alabama standards in November 2010. By combining both Common Core and Alabama's standards, our state has adopted one of the most comprehensive sets of standards in the nation, ensuring students are prepared for a successful future in the ever-expanding global environment.
This website was created to help Alabama educators better understand the standards as well as provide high-quality resources and instructional materials to implement the CCRS. By also providing the Alabama Insight online curriculum tool to each district in Alabama, educators can explore and map the standards. Passwords are maintained by each District's Technology Coordinator.
|“Incorporating the Common Core Standards into our already highly regarded content standards brings a new level of rigor and perceptual understanding to teaching and learning.” Dr. Tommy Bice, Alabama Superintendent of Education|
|CCRS Quarterly Meeting Welcome Video|
- 2015-2016 CCRS SCIENCE Professional Learning Dates
- 2014 - 2015 CCRS QUARTERLY MEETING DATES
- Alabama's CCRS Professional Development Plan
- Alabama's CCRS Transition Plan
- Alabama CCRS e-Learning Course Brochure
- Toolkit Version 2
- Instructional Practice Guide-Coaching ELA K-2
- Instructional Practice Guide-Coaching ELA 3-12
- Instructional Practice Guide-Coaching Math K-8
- Instructional Practice Guide-Coaching Math HS