Step 1: Motivation & Intro.
Begin the lesson by discussing the FBLA organization. The discussion should include the officers and member roles in the organization. Field trips and other future plans and activities should be discussed during this time.
Step 2: Teaching Learning Activities
Directions: Students will create a PowerPoint presentation. The presentations should be captivating, exciting and very engaging. The PowerPoint should only list the talking points and should not be in paragraph form. The PowerPoint slide will cover the following topics:
- What do you expect from your FBLA (President) Leader?
- What type of leadership opportunities can you offer to the FBLA organization? If you would like to run for office this is the perfect opportunity to make your case.
- Tell your ideas and plans for each activity
- Community Service
V. School Events
- Explain how each activity will benefit the FBLA organization.
- Give specific details on how each idea can be executed.
- The role of FBLA members
- Explain the expectations of FBLA members
- How should FBLA members be viewed by their teachers, faculty and administrative staff?
- How should FBLA members be viewed by the student body?
- How should FBLA members be viewed in the community?
Step 3: Teaching Learning Activities
I. Design an FBLA T-Shirt
- Must be presented on poster board
- Colors- Will be school Colors
- Design the front
- Design the back