Auburn University Montgomery
St. Paul's Lutheran School, Cullman, AL
This series of podcasts will introduce you to some of the best web 2.0 tools you can use in your classroom to foster creativity, communication and collaboration.
Content Areas: Technology Education
Alabama Course of Study Alignments and/or Professional Development Standard Alignments:
[TC2] CA2 (9-12) 14: Use digital tools to defend solutions to authentic problems.
1. Facilitate and Inspire Student Learning and Creativity
2. Design and Develop Digital-Age Learning Experiences and Assessments
3. Model Digital-Age Work and Learning
4. Promote and Model Digital Citizenship and Responsibility
5. Engage in Professional Growth and Leadership