Auburn University Montgomery
St. Paul's Lutheran School, Cullman, AL
This series of podcasts will introduce you to some of the best web 2.0 tools you can use in your classroom to foster creativity, communication, and collaboration.
Content Areas: Technology Education
Alabama Course of Study Alignments and/or Professional Development Standard Alignments:
[TC2] CA2 (9-12) 14: Use digital tools to defend solutions to authentic problems.
AQTS_3.D.1: Technology [Knowledge of available and emerging technologies that support the learning of all
AQTS_3.D.2: Technology [Knowledge of the wide range of technologies that support and enhance instruction,
including classroom and school resources as well as distance learning and online learning
AQTS_3.D.3: Technology [Ability to integrate technology into the teaching of all content areas.]
1. Facilitate and Inspire Student Learning and Creativity
2. Design and Develop Digital-Age Learning Experiences and Assessments
3. Model Digital-Age Work and Learning
4. Promote and Model Digital Citizenship and Responsibility
5. Engage in Professional Growth and Leadership