Loading the player ...
Athens Middle School, Athens City Schools
This podcast uses Legos and stop motion technology to explain some activities to do to stay healthy. It shows an example of what some people look like who stay inside all day.
Content Areas: Health and Physical Education, Technology Education
Alabama Course of Study Alignments and/or Professional Development Standard Alignments:
|TC2 (K-2) || |
10. Design original works using digital tools.
Examples: tools—digital drawing tools, music software, word processing software,
|TC2 (3-5) || |
12. Create a product using digital tools.
Examples: products—digital story, podcast, digital artwork
|HE1 (K) || |
12. Identify healthy foods, including snacks. Recognizing the six food groups on MyPyramid Identifying characteristics of various foods
Examples: taste, smell, color, texture Locating the nutrition facts label on food products
|HE1 (4) || |
5. Identify benefits of adequate sleep, nutrition, and exercise for the body.
Examples: mental alertness, strong immune system, healthy weight
|PE1 (1) || |
13. Identify exercises that improve flexibility, muscular strength and endurance, cardiorespiratory endurance, and body composition.