Digital Literacy and Computer Science (2018) Grade(s): 6
Identify steps in developing solutions to complex problems using computational thinking.
- computational thinking
- how to define the problem.
- how to plan solutions.
- how to implement a plan.
- how to reflect on the results and process.
- how to iterate through the process again.
Students are able to:
- identify the steps involved with formulating problems and solutions in a way that can be represented or carried with or without a computer.
Students understand that:
- computational thinking is formulating problems and solutions in a way that can be represented or carried out with or without a computer.