Construct a model of a natural habitat (e.g., terrarium, ant farm, diorama) conducive to meeting the needs of plants and animals native to Alabama.
- Needs of plants and animals native to Alabama.
- How to construct a model of a natural habitat and can identify and describe the components of the model
- Places where the different plants and animals live.
- The relationship between where plants and animals live and the resources those places provide
- Construct a model of interactions that occur in a natural habitat.
- Use a model to represent and describe the relationships between the components.
- Systems in the natural environments of Alabama have parts that work together and can be represented.