Digital Literacy and Computer Science (2018) Grade(s): KG
Identify, demonstrate, and apply personal safe use of digital devices.
- how to identify responsible uses of devices.
- how to identify responsible uses of software.
- how to remember internet safety rules.
Students are able to:
- identify responsible uses of devices: keeping them clean, correct methods for use.
- identify responsible uses of software.
- remember internet safety rules.
Students understand that:
- they are responsible for using devices carefully to ensure they work and do not get broken.
- there are correct ways to use software.
- it is important to follow all rules when working on a computer.
- they should only work on a computer when an adult is helping them.