Digital Literacy and Computer Science (2018) Grade(s): 1
Identify, demonstrate, and apply personal safe use of digital devices.
- personal information
- how to use devices responsibly.
- how to use software responsibly.
- how to explain internet safety rules.
Students are able to:
- demonstrate responsible uses of devices such as keeping them clean, correct methods for use guided by an adult.
- demonstrate responsible uses of software guided by an adult.
- explain why safety is important when using computing devices and the internet.
Students understand that:
they must use and care for equipment carefully.
they should use software that an adult has approved.
rules are important to follow when using a computer for their safety.