Digital Literacy and Computer Science (2018) Grade(s): KG
Demonstrate appropriate behaviors for working with others responsibly and kindly.
- taking turns is important to getting a task done on or off a computing device.
- speaking/typing and behaving in a respectful way is important to getting a task done.
Students are able to:
- take turns on and off a computing device.
- speak/type and behave in a respectful way on and off a device.
Students understand that:
- taking turns is necessary for positive and productive communication on and/or off a computing device.
- being respectful on and/or off a computing device looks the same.