Social Studies (2010) - Grade(s): K
Demonstrate an understanding of directional words and phrases and locate objects and places when given directions.
- following directions
- giving directions
- How to locate objects or tell someone else how/where to locate an object by using certain words.
- Vocabulary: right, left, up, down, in, out, above, below
Students are able to:
- Complete a task by following directions given verbally by the teacher.
- Complete a task by giving directions verbally.
Students understand that:
- Different words indicate a directions in which one might move or locate an object.