Science (2015) Grade(s): KG
Identify and plan possible solutions (e.g., reducing, reusing, recycling) to lessen the human impact on the local environment.*
- Human impact
- Human impact can have both positive and negative impact on the environment.
- We can create possible solutions to reduce the negative impacts on the environment.
Students are able to:
- Identify possible solutions to lessen human impact on the environment.
- Plan possible solutions to lessen human impact on the environment.
Students understand that:
- Human impact has a positive and negative effect on the local environment.
- There are solutions that can lessen the negative impacts on a local environment.
Scientific and Engineering Practices
Obtaining, Evaluating, and Communicating Information
Cause and Effect