Locate and curate information from digital sources to answer research questions.
- search engine
- that information to research questions can be obtained from digital sources.
- how to use resources to organize information.
- how to use resources to present or share with others.
- create a list of keywords or phrases to enter into a search engine and/or database such as the Alabama Virtual Library.
- use additional words or punctuation to narrow search such as AND (+), OR, NOT (
- ), and quotation marks.
- organize information.
- share information by creating a digital resource.
- information can be located from a digital source to answer research questions.
- information can be organzied and shared by creating a digital resource.