[ARTS] DAN (3) 6 :
6) Illustrate directions or spatial pathways in a dance phrase by drawing a picture map or using a symbol.
[ARTS] DAN (3) 10 :
10) Replicate body shapes, movements, qualities, and movement patterns in a dance sequence with awareness of body alignment.
[ARTS] DAN (4) 6 :
6) Illustrate the relationship between two or more dancers in a dance phrase by drawing a picture or using symbols.
Example: Draw a formation or pathway of dancers using symbols.
[ARTS] DAN (5) 6 :
6) Illustrate changes in a dance sequence through media technology, written symbols, or words.
Example: Record changes in choreography in dance journal.
[ARTS] DAN (5) 10 :
10) Demonstrate a series of dance phrases using fundamental dance skills.
Examples: Step touch, pivot turn, three-step turn, and clap.