[ARTS] VISA (3) 1 :
1) Elaborate on an individual or prompted imaginative idea.
Examples: Create an imaginative mask showing his/her personality.
Look at masks from different cultures such as Chinese, African and Native American.
[ARTS] VISA (3) 9 :
9) Identify and explain how and where different cultures record and illustrate stories and history through art.
Examples: Discuss Chauvet cave paintings, Diego Rivera's mural, The History of Mexico, or the Bayeux Tapestry depicting the events of the Norman Conquest.
[ARTS] VISA (4) 2 :
2) Collaboratively design and create artwork that has meaning and purpose.
Examples: Create a logo for a school or activity.
[ARTS] VISA (4) 14 :
14) Create works of art that reflect community and/or cultural traditions.
Examples: Create a quilt in the style of the Gee's Bend Quilters.
[ARTS] VISA (5) 1 :
1) Combine ideas to develop an innovative approach to creating art.