[ARTS] VISA (7) 2 :
2) Develop and implement criteria to guide making a work of art or design to meet an identified goal.
Example: Students make a group checklist for completion to include technical steps, use of materials, subject matter and compositional strategies.
[ARTS] VISA (7) 4 :
4) Demonstrate ethical responsibility to oneself and others when posting and sharing images and other materials through the internet, social media, and other communication formats.
[ARTS] VISA (8) 3 :
3) Engage, experiment, innovate, and take risks to pursue ideas, forms, and meaning that emerge in the process of creating art.
[ARTS] VISA (8) 4 :
4) Define and/or illustrate awareness of practices, issues, and ethics of appropriation, fair use, copyright, Open Source, and Creative Commons as they apply to creating works of art and design.
Example: Take their own reference photos and use them to create a work of art.
[ARTS] VISAN (9-12) 3 :
3) Explore works of art and/or design that demonstrate basic technical skills and craftsmanship with various art media used to create images from observation, memory, and imagination.
[ARTS] VISAN (9-12) 4 :
4) Understand how traditional and non-traditional materials may impact humans and the environment, while demonstrating safe handling of materials, tools, and equipment.
a. Identify safety and environmental regulations.
Examples: Rules from Environmental Protection Agency, state and local environmental agencies.
[ARTS] VISAI (9-12) 2 :
2) Implement multiple solutions with the use of available digital tools and/or innovative technology in an artistic investigation of traditional and/or contemporary practices.
Examples: Printmaking, digital photography, animation, or digital graphics.
[ARTS] VISAI (9-12) 3 :
3) Make works of art and/or design that demonstrate technical skill and craftsmanship with various art media when creating images from observation, memory, and imagination.
a. Determine the appropriateness of techniques used to create a work of art.
b. Demonstrate technical proficiency in the production and presentation of a work of art.
[ARTS] VISAA (9-12) 2 :
2) Make informed choices using a range of materials, methods, and techniques of traditional and/or contemporary artistic processes to plan works of art and design.
a. Employ a diverse range of traditional media, digital media, and multimedia; techniques; styles; tools; concepts; and processes in producing meaningful and expressive compositions.
b. Organize subject matter and formal qualities in a work of art into meaningful and expressive compositions.
[ARTS] VISAA (9-12) 3 :
3) Explore and create works of art and/or design that demonstrate increased technical skill and craftsmanship with various art media to explore a theme, idea, or concept.