[DLIT] (0) 18 :
12) Use a variety of digital devices, in both independent and collaborative settings.
Examples: Interactive boards, tablets, laptops, other handheld devices.
[DLIT] (0) 7 :
1) List the sequence of events required to solve problems.
Examples: Tying shoes, making a sandwich, brushing teeth.
[DLIT] (0) 11 :
5) Demonstrate appropriate behaviors for working with others responsibly and kindly.
Examples: Face-to-face collaborative groups or interactions, online interactions, role play.
[DLIT] (0) 1 :
R1) Identify, demonstrate, and apply personal safe use of digital devices.
[MA2019] (0) 19 :
19. Correctly name shapes regardless of their orientations or overall sizes. [ELA2015] (0) 32 :
32 ) Confirm understanding of a text read aloud or information presented orally or through other media by asking and answering questions about key details and requesting clarification if something is not understood. [SL.K.2]
[MA2019] (0) 20 :
20. Identify shapes as two-dimensional (lying in a plane, "flat") or three-dimensional ("solid"). [MA2019] (0) 18 :
18. Describe objects in the environment using names of shapes, and describe the relative positions of these objects using terms such as above, below, beside, in front of, behind, and next to. [ELA2015] (0) 33 :
33 ) Ask and answer questions in order to seek help, get information, or clarify something that is not understood. [SL.K.3]