[ARTS] DAN (3) 6 :
6) Illustrate directions or spatial pathways in a dance phrase by drawing a picture map or using a symbol.
[ARTS] DAN (4) 6 :
6) Illustrate the relationship between two or more dancers in a dance phrase by drawing a picture or using symbols.
Example: Draw a formation or pathway of dancers using symbols.
[ARTS] DAN (5) 6 :
6) Illustrate changes in a dance sequence through media technology, written symbols, or words.
Example: Record changes in choreography in dance journal.
[MA2019] (3) 16 :
16. For a given or collected set of data, create a scaled (one-to-many) picture graph and scaled bar graph to represent a data set with several categories.
a. Determine a simple probability from a context that includes a picture.
[MA2019] (4) 20 :
b. Solve one- and two-step "how many more" and "how many less" problems using information presented in scaled graphs.
20. Interpret data in graphs (picture, bar, and line plots) to solve problems using numbers and operations.
a. Create a line plot to display a data set of measurements in fractions of a unit (1/2,1/4,1/8).
b. Solve problems involving addition and subtraction of fractions using information presented in line plots. [MA2019] (5) 20 :
20. Graph points in the first quadrant of the coordinate plane, and interpret coordinate values of points to represent real-world and mathematical problems.