[MA2019] (5) 17 :
17. Convert among different-sized standard measurement units within a given measurement system and use these conversions in solving multi-step, real-world problems. [MA2019] (6) 2 :
2. Use unit rates to represent and describe ratio relationships. [MA2019] (6) 3 :
3. Use ratio and rate reasoning to solve mathematical and real-world problems (including but not limited to percent, measurement conversion, and equivalent ratios) using a variety of models, including tables of equivalent ratios, tape diagrams, double number lines, and equations. [MA2019] REG-7 (7) 1 :
1. Calculate unit rates of length, area, and other quantities measured in like or different units that include ratios or fractions. [MA2019] REG-7 (7) 2 :
2. Represent a relationship between two quantities and determine whether the two quantities are related proportionally.
a. Use equivalent ratios displayed in a table or in a graph of the relationship in the coordinate plane to determine whether a relationship between two quantities is proportional.
b. Identify the constant of proportionality (unit rate) and express the proportional relationship using multiple representations including tables, graphs, equations, diagrams, and verbal descriptions.
c. Explain in context the meaning of a point (x,y) on the graph of a proportional relationship, with special attention to the points (0,0) and (1, r) where r is the unit rate.