[ARTS] VISA (0) 2 :
2) Explore collaboratively in creative art-making.
Example: Work with a partner to create a project.
[ARTS] VISA (1) 1 :
1) Engage collaboratively in exploration and imaginative play with art materials.
Examples: Work with partner or small group to create an artwork.
Use the book Perfect Square by Michael Hall to help "thinking outside the box" skills.
[ARTS] VISA (2) 1 :
1) Brainstorm collaboratively to create a work of art.
[ARTS] VISA (3) 1 :
1) Elaborate on an individual or prompted imaginative idea.
Examples: Create an imaginative mask showing his/her personality.
Look at masks from different cultures such as Chinese, African and Native American.
[ARTS] VISA (4) 2 :
2) Collaboratively design and create artwork that has meaning and purpose.
Examples: Create a logo for a school or activity.
[ARTS] VISA (5) 1 :
1) Combine ideas to develop an innovative approach to creating art.