[ARTS] DAN (0) 20 :
20) Express something of interest within a work of art (visual, music, theatre, etc.) through movement.
Example: Use texture in a painting to inspire movement quality.
[ARTS] DAN (1) 15 :
15) Identify a movement or movement phrase that repeats to make a pattern within a dance.
[ARTS] DAN (2) 16 :
16) Observe or perform dance movements from a specific genre or culture and describe or demonstrate the movements.
[ARTS] MUS (0) 2 :
2) Generate musical ideas.
Example: Improvise rhythmic and melodic variations on given simple melodies.
[ARTS] MUS (1) 1 :
1) Create musical ideas for a specific purpose.
Example: Improvise four-beat patterns in question and answer form.
[ARTS] MUS (2) 3 :
3) Demonstrate and explain personal reasons for selecting patterns and ideas for music that represent expressive intent.
[ARTS] VISA (0) 12 :
12) Interpret art by identifying subject matter and describing relevant details.
Example: Answer questions such as, "What do you see?" or "How does this art make you feel?"
[ARTS] VISA (1) 10 :
10) Select and describe works of art that illustrate daily life experiences.
[ARTS] VISA (2) 15 :
15) Compare and contrast cultural uses of artwork from different times and places.
Example: Australian Aboriginal dot paintings and Plains Indians pictographs.