[DLIT] (0) 2 :
R2) Recognize and demonstrate age-appropriate responsible use of digital devices and resources as outlined in school/district rules.
[DLIT] (0) 6 :
R6) Produce, review, and revise authentic artifacts that include multimedia using appropriate digital tools.
[DLIT] (0) 7 :
1) List the sequence of events required to solve problems.
Examples: Tying shoes, making a sandwich, brushing teeth.
[DLIT] (0) 8 :
2) Demonstrate use of input devices.
Examples: Mouse, touch screen, keyboard.
[DLIT] (0) 12 :
6) Recognize ways in which computing devices make certain tasks easier.
Examples: Communication, doctor's visits/medical records, maps and directions.
[DLIT] (0) 18 :
12) Use a variety of digital devices, in both independent and collaborative settings.
Examples: Interactive boards, tablets, laptops, other handheld devices.
[DLIT] (0) 19 :
13) Use a design process in a guided setting to create an artifact or solve a problem.
Example: Problem - understanding locations on the school campus. Solution - draw paper or digital maps of the school.