[DLIT] (2) 6 :
R6) Produce, review, and revise authentic artifacts that include multimedia using appropriate digital tools.
[DLIT] (2) 7 :
1) Create and sort information into useful order using digital tools.
Examples: Sort data spreadsheets A-Z, simple filters, and tables.
[DLIT] (2) 8 :
2) Create an algorithm for other learners to follow.
Examples: Unplugged coding activities, illustrate sequence of a process such as baking a cake.
[DLIT] (2) 9 :
3) Construct elements of a simple computer program using basic commands.
Examples: Digital block-based programming, basic robotics.
[DLIT] (2) 10 :
4) Identify bugs in basic programming.
Examples: Problem-solving, trial and error.
[DLIT] (2) 24 :
18) Investigate the design process and use digital tools to illustrate potential solutions to a problem, given guidance and support
Examples: Create a presentation, drawing or graphic, audio tool, or video.