[DLIT] (9-12) 6 :
R6) Produce, review, and revise authentic artifacts that include multimedia using appropriate digital tools.
[DLIT] (9-12) 11 :
5) Design and iteratively develop computational artifacts for practical intent, personal expression, or to address a societal issue by using current events.
[DLIT] (9-12) 31 :
25) Utilize a variety of digital tools to create digital artifacts across content areas.
[DLIT] (9-12) 37 :
31) Create interactive data visualizations using software tools to help others understand real-world phenomena.
[DLIT] (9-12) 38 :
32) Use data analysis tools and techniques to identify patterns in data representing complex systems.
[DLIT] (9-12) 43 :
37) Evaluate the ability of models and simulations to test and support the refinement of hypotheses.
a. Create and utilize models and simulations to help formulate, test, and refine a hypothesis.
b. Form a model of a hypothesis, testing the hypothesis by the collection and analysis of data generated by simulations.
Examples: Science lab, robotics lab, manufacturing, space exploration.
c. Explore situations where a flawed model provided an incorrect answer.