| Multi-Step Inequalities Assessment|
Students will use the Quizizz response system to complete a Multi-Step Inequalities Assessment. Quizizz allows the teacher to conduct student-paced formative assessments through quizzing, collaboration, peer-led discussions, and presentation of content in a fun and engaging way for students of all ages.
17 ) Solve linear equations and inequalities in one variable, including equations with coefficients represented by letters. [A-REI3]
Alabama Alternate Achievement Standards
inequalities, multistep inequalities
| License Type:
Custom Permission Type
See Terms: https://quizizz.com/tos
For full descriptions of license types and a guide to usage, visit :
|Accessibility||Text Resources: Content is organized under headings and subheadings|
- Quizizz allows the teacher to conduct student-paced formative assessments in a fun and engaging way for students of all ages. Teachers have multiple options to customize their quiz sessions to toggle the level of competition, speed, and other factors.
- If the teacher does not have a Quizizz account, he/she will need to create an account by logging on to Quizizz. (More information on how Quizizz works can be found at Getting Started.)
- The teacher is able to assess students' understanding while the game is being played by the students. After the game has ended, the teacher should have meaningful dialogue on the process and procedures of the assessment to correct any misconceptions.
- Students will complete their work digitally. This makes it easy to go paperless for this activity.
- Each student will need access to a digital device, such as a tablet or laptop. The teacher can have students set up a FREE student account so they can view their in-progress/completed assessments.