Welcome to ALEX: A Perfect Fit 4 Deeper Learning
The Alabama Learning Exchange includes multimedia, learning activities, lessons, and unit plans all “connected” by the Alabama College- and Career- Ready Standards (CCRS) to promote deeper-learning competencies essential for success in college, careers, and our global society.
- The Cell Theory: An Evidence-Based Argument
- Inherited Traits: How Are Parents and Their Offspring Alike and Different?
- It's All Absolutely Relative: Creating a Geologic Time Scale
- Modeling Earth's Layers: How Can Thermal Convection Cause Earth's Materials to Move?
- The Tasty T-Rex: How can cladograms provide evidence about the anatomical similarities and differences among modern and ancient organisms?