The students will:
1. The student will read choose a book to recommend to their classmates.
2. After reading the book, the student will write a short summary of the book, draw a picture, and write two to three reasons they would recommend the book.
3. The student will go to www.flipgrid.com on a compatible device and type in the grid code provided by the teacher. The student will click the green plus sign and record their video. In their video, they will show the book they recommend and their picture. They will tell the summary and reasons for recommending the book. Once they have completed the recording, they will take a selfie.
4. The student will be asked to enter their name. They will enter their first name and last initial. The teacher will remind students of digital safety being the reason for only inputting their last initial.
5. The student will watch a video of a classmate and give the classmate feedback by leaving a typed or video comment.