1. Using a story the students are familiar with, have them identify the beginning, middle, and end of the story. Suggestions are below.
2. Divide the students into three groups. A beginning group, middle group, and an ending group.
3. In their groups, each group needs to identify 3 key elements from their part of the story.
4. Now students will create a dance movement for each element.
5. One student will narrate the elements while the rest of the group dances.
6. Add the groups together to complete the sequence dance to retell the story.