1. The teacher will present the YouTube video: Endangered Animal Species to the class. The teacher should have them listen for specific animals and why they are becoming endangered.
2. Pass out the Endangered Animal Species video questions to each student.
3. Play the video again for the students to listen to while answering questions. Also, share the video link with the students so they can re-watch it as many times as they need to in order to complete the questions.
4. As each student completes their questions, have them bring them to you to look over. Be sure they have written in complete sentences, and answered the questions completely.
5. After checking over the questions/answers, give the students the $4.00 Summary attached. This will allow the students to summarize their information from the video. Go over the directions on the $4.00 Summary sheet with the students so they understand the expectations.
6. When all are finished, have them take turns presenting their $4.00 summaries. This can be done whole class, or with partners.