[TC2] (6-8) 2 :
2 ) Publish digital products that communicate curriculum concepts.
Examples: Web pages, videos, podcasts, multimedia presentations
[TC2] (6-8) 13 :
13 ) Use digital tools to formulate solutions to authentic problems.
Examples: electronic graphing tools, probes, spreadsheets
[TC2] (6-8) 14 :
14 ) Use digital tools to generate new ideas, products, or processes.
Examples: ideas—predictions, trends
- products—animation, video
- processes—models, simulations
[TC2] (6-8) 12 :
12 ) Use digital tools to communicate and collaborate at all levels from interpersonal to global.
Examples: instant messages, e-mail, blogs, wikis, collaborative authoring tools, online
Demonstrating digital file transfer
Examples: attaching, uploading, downloading
[TC2] (6-8) 11 :
11 ) Use digital tools and strategies to locate, collect, organize, evaluate, and synthesize
Examples: locating—Boolean searches, graphic organizers, spreadsheets, databases
- collecting—probeware, graphing calculators
- organizing—graphic organizers, spreadsheets
- evaluating—reviewing publication dates, determining credibility
- synthesizing—word processing software, concept-mapping software
[TC2] (6-8) 8 :
8 ) Identify safe uses of social networking and electronic communication.
Recognizing dangers of online predators
Protecting personal information online
[TC2] (6-8) 7 :
7 ) Demonstrate correct keyboarding techniques.
[TC2] (6-8) 5 :
5 ) Use basic features of word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
Examples: word processing—reports, letters, brochures
- spreadsheets—discovering patterns, tracking spending, creating budgets
- databases—contact list of addresses and telephone numbers
- presentation software—slideshow