[DLIT] (8) 20 :
14) Analyze current events related to computing and their effects on education, the workplace, individuals, communities, and global society.
[DLIT] (7) 20 :
14) Discuss current events related to emerging technologies in computing and the effects such events have on individuals and the global society.
[DLIT] (6) 21 :
15) Identify emerging technologies in computing.
[ARTS] MUS (6) 3 :
3) Use standard and/or iconic notation and/or audio/video recording to document personal simple rhythmic phrases, melodic phrases, and two chord harmonic musical ideas.
[ARTS] MUS (6) 15 :
15) Select music to listen to and explain the connections to interests or experiences for a specific purpose.
[ARTS] MUS (7) 5 :
5) Describe the rationale for making revisions to music based on evaluation criteria and feedback from others, including teachers and peers.
[ARTS] MTEEI (6-12) 12 :
12) Explain reasons for selecting music, citing characteristics found in the music and connections to interest, purpose, and context.
[ARTS] MHII (6-12) 10 :
10) Explain reasons for selecting music, citing characteristics found in the music and connections to interest, purpose, and context.