[DLIT] (6) 18 :
12) Define digital permanence.
[DLIT] (6) 19 :
13) Define personal privacy, digital footprint, and open communication.
[DLIT] (6) 22 :
16) Communicate and/or publish collaboratively to inform others from a variety of backgrounds and cultures about issues and problems.
[DLIT] (7) 18 :
12) Discuss the impact of data permanence on digital identity including best practices to protect personal digital footprint.
[DLIT] (8) 16 :
10) Analyze different modes of social engineering and their effectiveness.
Examples: Phishing, hoaxes, impersonation, baiting, spoofing.