[MA2019] (0) 7 :
7. Compare two numbers between 0 and 10 presented as written numerals (without using inequality symbols). [MA2019] (0) 6 :
6. Orally identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater/more than, less/fewer than, or equal/the same as the number of objects in another group, in groups containing up to 10 objects, by using matching, counting, or other strategies. [DLIT] (0) 8 :
2) Demonstrate use of input devices.
Examples: Mouse, touch screen, keyboard.
[DLIT] (0) 13 :
7) Locate letters and numbers on the keyboard.
[DLIT] (0) 18 :
12) Use a variety of digital devices, in both independent and collaborative settings.
Examples: Interactive boards, tablets, laptops, other handheld devices.