Before activity: Quick Write/Tweet (Twitter response)
1. On a sticky note, write Roger's name at the top. Create a hashtag list of everything that comes to mind, based on textual evidence, related to Roger. (Example:#willow-wild, #frail) You must create a list of at least 10 details.
2. Allow approximately 2 minutes to complete the before activity.
During Activity: Character Map/Illustration
1. In groups of four, using the chart paper and markers, create an illustration of Roger based on the textual evidence of the story.
2. Be sure to label each part in the appropriate part of the body.
Approximately 30-35 minutes
After Activity: 3- 2 - 1
Approximately 5 minutes
1. On a sticky note, assess the following:
- 3 details related to the character's actions
- 2 quotes from the character
- 1 motive for the character's actions