Pizza Fraction Procedures
1. The bottom part of your pizza box should include either a pizza drawn or made out of different pieces of paper to represent a pizza and the different toppings.
2. Divide the pizza into equal slices using at least 8 pieces (but can be more)
3. Make pizza toppings to represent at least 5 different fractions using different toppings for your pizza. (For example, 8/8 of the pizza is cheese, 1⁄2 is sausage, 2/4 has onions,....)
4. The inside top of your pizza box include a key that represents each of fractions of your pizza and the toppings that are included in those fractions
5. Next to each of the 5 different fractions, you must write on the key list 2 equivalent fractions to that one
6. Include 2 word problems using the fractions of your pizza for others to solve. (do not put the answers on the inside. The answers can be written on the outside bottom)
7. Using Powerpoint, explain what you did to complete the project. Make sure to include pictures!