- solving a problem starts with finding and understanding the problem.
- there can be more than one idea for a solution.
- some ideas may or may not work.
Students are able to:
- find and define problems in a given context or scenerio such as story, video, in the classroom or school when given support and guidance from an adult.
- use multiple strategies to find solutions to a problem when given support and guidance from an adult, such as visualizing, changing perspectives, finding patterns, stating cause and effect.
Students understand that:
- they can solve problems in their home, classroom, and school.
- there is more than one way to think through a solution to a problem.