- programming blocks represent a set of codes.
- block based programs can be used to design a task.
- block based programs can be interpreted by machines.
Students are able to:
- drag and drop blocks of code.
- drag and drop blocks of code to complete a tasks.
- run a block based program after sequencing tasks to complete a desired process.
Students understand that:
- blocks of code can be moved around and combined into an order that completes a task or process.
- sets of block coding can be run to perform the task/process.