- problem-solving process
- when solving problems, one should identify the problem, identify possible solutions, evaluate to select a best solution, implement the solution, evaluate the solution and/or seek feedback.
Students are able to:
- identify a problem.
- identify possible solutions.
- evaluate to select a best solution.
- implement a solution.
- evaluate a solution.
- seek feedback.
- revise an artifact based on feedback.
Students understand that:
- problem-solving is a process that can take multiple iterations.