- Digital text
- Digital texts, such as online academic journals, social media, and blogs, have various subjects, appropriate occasions, intended audiences, purposes, and tones.
- A credible source is free from bias and supported with relevant evidence.
Students are able to:
- Identify and interpret the subject, occasion, audience, purpose, tone, and credibility of digital texts.
Students understand that:
- It is important to evaluate the credibility of digital text.
- Digital texts will focus on different subjects, be used on different occasions, are created with different intended audiences, have different purposes, and a variety of tones.