Scientific and Engineering Practices
Constructing Explanations and Designing Solutions
- Light travels over a given distance.
- Light can be used to communicate over a distance.
- Sound travels over a given distance.
- Sound can be used to communicate over a distance.
Students are able to:
- Use tools and materials provided to solve the specific problem of being able to communicate using signals over distance using light or sound.
Students understand that:
- People depend on various technologies in their lives like devices that can be created to communicate over a distance using light or sound.
- communication signal
- design process