- There are many adult helpers and leaders at our school and in our community.
- Each person has a different job and/or responsibility.
- Vocabulary: principal, custodian, volunteer, rescue
Student are able to:
- Identify and call by role various adult helpers and leaders at their school including teacher, principal, custodian, volunteer, etc.
- Identify and call by role various adult helpers and leaders at their community including police officers, firefighters, rescue workers, etc.
Students understand that:
- There are roles that various people play that help us in our community.