- The purpose of a schedule and how to construct a daily schedule (present).
- The purpose of a calendar and how to construct a calendar (future).
- The purpose of a timeline and how to construct a timeline (past).
- Vocabulary: long ago, yesterday, today, tomorrow, past, present, future
Students are able to:
- Sequence daily classroom activities.
- Create a calendar.
- Create a timeline.
Students understand that:
- Constructing schedules, calendars, and timelines helps document past, present, and/or future events.
- days of the week
- timeline (picture/year)
- elapsed time
- long ago