- search engines help to locate information.
- computers give access to many different forms of information.
- devices can record pictures, drawings, videos, and text.
Students are able to:
- choose and type or say key words and phrases into a search engine which results in specific information pertaining to a topic when given support and guidance from an adult.
- find information about a specific topic or to answer a specific question using a digital resource such as a webpage, ebook, and/or video when given support and guidance from an adult.
- record their learning into a digital device using video, text, and/or pictures/drawings when given support and guidance from an adult.
Students understand that:
- a search engine will find specific resources and information using key words.
- answers to questions can be found in many different digital resources such as a webpages, ebooks, and/or video.
- they can show what they have learned using a digital resource such as video, text, and or pictures/drawings.