- how to type letters, words, and simple sentences.
- how to delete letters, words, and simple sentences.
- place the cursor where they need to delete or add.
- how to draw a simple picture digitally.
- insert, move, and size an image.
Students are able to:
- type, review, and edit typed text.
- create a simple drawing using digital tools.
- select, size, and place images.
Students understand that:
- an artifact they create using digital text, images, and drawings can be used to convey ideas and information.
- because the artifacts are digital, they can be edited and revised easily.