- blocks of programs associate with an action.
- blocks of programs can be combined to create a set of actions or a task.
- robotic devices can respond to blocks of programs.
Students are able to:
- determine the order of paper/pencil pieces for a tasks.
- understand that blocks of code represent an action.
- drag and drop blocks of programming in online activities to complete tasks.
- use blocks of programming to control robotic/digital devices.
Students understand that:
- pieces of a task can be represented in parts by words or pictures.
- code can be put together into blocks that can be manipulated.
- blocks of code together create a task.
- blocks of code can be used to operate robotic/digital devices.