- the definitions for arithmetic operators, conditionals, and repetition as they relate to programming.
- strategies for collaborating with peers.
Students are able to:
- create a working program in a block-based visual programming environment using arithmetic operators, conditionals, and repetition in programs.
- implement strategies to collaborate with others.
Students understand that:
- operators in programming make many options available, reducing the length of an alorithm, pseudocode, or program.
- block-based visual programming environment
- arithmetic operators