- information to research questions can be obtained from digital sources.
- resources to organize information.
- resources to present or share with others.
Students are able to:
- create a list of keywords or phrases to enter into a search engine and/or database such as Alabama Virtual Library.
- use advanced search techniques to search by file type, dates, and specific domains.
- organize information.
- share information by creating a digital resource.
Students understand that:
- information can be located from a digital source to answer research questions.
- information can be organzied and shared by creating a digital resource.
- search engine