- that problem solving is a process to find the best solution.
- that through ideation and iteration, the final product or artifact may be a more polished or appropriate solution.
Students are able to:
- gather initial data about a topic.
- informally propose a solution.
- gather feedback on informal proposal.
- design a solution to a chosen problem.
Students understand that:
- problem-solving is a process.
- products or artifacts may undergo many revisions after data is reviewed and feedback is received.
- problem-solving process