- that often individuals are judged by their publicly visible online presence prior to meeting people in person.
- that strategies exist to manage what is publicly posted online about you.
Students are able to:
- identify both positive and negative posts online.
- identify consequences associated with negative online posting.
- manage their digital identity and minimize negative repercussions.
Students understand that:
- data posted online may not remain private.
- all data shared online will have some impact on one's digital identity.
- one must be mindful of the data attached to one's digital identity.
- digital identity